Environmental Monitoring Systems
EnviroAlert for Critical Environments
Simultaneously monitor temperature, humidity, and water in one or more critical environments with EnviroAlert®!
- User-friendly set up
- Auxiliary relay output for local alarm
- Alarm time delay of up to 120 minutes to avoid nuisance alarms (freezer defrost cycles, door opening/closing, etc.)
- Temperature and humidity high and low set points
TRIDENT™ Alert Water Detection
We offer the industry-preferred water detection system from Resolution Products: TRIDENT™!
- Tri-Mode Environmental Sensing:
- Flood, high and low temp
- Freeze – for Furnace Failure – Under 45 degrees F
- Overheat – for Furnace runaway or Air Conditioning failure – Over 100 Degrees F
- 3 unique wireless IDs or Loops: one for each function
- Cover and wall tamper.
- 3-5x more range than competing “puck” style sensors.
- 8-10 year battery life on CR2032 battery.
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 2.43 x 2.48 x 1.17 inches
Temperature Range Controlled Climates
Available for residential and commercial properties, Temperature Range from Resolution Products offers reliable and economical temperature protection.
- Can be used as just Freeze, Freeze + Overheat, or just Overheat.
- Freeze Warning = under 40 degrees F.
- Overheat Warning = over 100 degrees F.
- Custom Temperatures available based on volume, such as Freezer Failure.
- GE version gives 2 IDs, Honeywell version gives 2 loops.
- First ID or Loop alarm indicates “freeze” Temperature less than 40 degrees F.
- Second ID or Loop alarm indicates “overheat” greater than 100 degrees F.
- 8-10 year battery life on CR123A battery.
- Low Battery indication. · 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches.
Vigilante offers excellent environmental alarm systems which include the following:
- Power-Out Alert™